Hey ticket-holders, here’s the scoop on what to expect at the fest tomorrow!
Gwinnett Beer Fest is tomorrow, Sat, May 6th @ Coolray Field!
We hope you’re as stoked as we are! Here’s the lowdown….
– Please bring your printed tickets or be able to pull them up on your phone
– Please bring your ID (all attendees must be 21+)
– General Admission ticket-holders will need $5 cash per vehicle for parking
– VIP ticket-holders get free parking by showing VIP ticket to parking attendant
– Bags will be inspected at the gate (no pets, no outside food or drink, no firearms or weapons of any kind)
– No smoking inside the stadium. There are designated smoking areas outside the gates.
– If you leave the premises, be sure to get a stamp on your hand for re-entry
Okay, now that we got all of that out of the way…lets get to the FUN STUFF!
12:00pm: VIP GATES OPEN
All the very important beer drinkers get to roam the stadium and try everything before the rest of us common folk get in.
12:00pm: VIP food is set out upstairs in the 2nd level VIP area (VIEW FOOD MENU)
1pm: GENERAL ADMISSION GATES OPEN!
Beer starts flowin’ (over 150 craft beers to be exact!) (VIEW BEER LIST)
1pm: Joe Hall and his band start jammin’ onstage!
1pm: Concession stands open – time to grub!
3pm: Taco Mac Wing Eating Contest commences! (Make sure to stop by their tent to sign up by 2pm)
3:02pm: Whoever ate the most wings in 2 minutes gets a $100 Taco Mac gift card!
4pm: VIP food is cleared (grab another slider to soak up the beer)
4:45pm: Last call! Fill those cups with your fave brew one last time.
5pm: Joe Hall takes a bow
5:01pm: CALL UBER OR LYFT!
UBER promo code “rideGBF17” for $20 off for first time users
Lyft promo code “GBF17” for $5 off first 2 rides
Be sure to visit all of our sponsors & vendors – they’re dishing out samples, prizes, games and more!
We want to see your pics! Tag #gwinnettbeerfest on social media
SEE YOU TOMORROW!