Hey ticket-holders, here’s the scoop on what to expect at the fest tomorrow!
Gwinnett Beer Fest is TOMORROW, Saturday, May 5th @ Coolray Field!
We hope you’re as stoked as we are! Here’s what to expect….
- This event is 21 and over for all ticket-holders, including Designated Drivers! No exceptions. This means NO PETS (service animals are welcome) and NO BABIES, NO CHILDREN (even if they’re in a stroller.)
- This event is non-refundable and happening rain or shine. Get ready, the beers will be flowing! (View Beer List )
- Parking is available for $5 at the stadium for General Admission ticket-holders, and parking is FREE for VIP ticket-holders with proof of VIP ticket in Parking Lot A.
- All IDs will be checked at the gate. Bags will be searched at the gate as well. Firearms and outside food or beverage is prohibited.
- VIP entrance opens at noon, and General Admission opens at 1 pm. Have your ticket printed out or pulled up on your mobile phone, along with your ID. (21 and over only)
- You will have access to Unlimited samples from 1-5pm. Pouring stops at 5pm – and trust us, you’ll be feeling great by then!
- Buy your exclusive 2018 Gwinnett Beer Fest Shirts and other goodies at the Suwanee Magazine/Merch Tent!
- Getting Hungry? We will have food from Bustin’ Butts BBQ, Smash Juice Café, Marco’s Pizza, Daddy O’Brien’s Irish Ice Cream, Flashpoint Grill Concessions at Coolray Field, and King of Pops!
- Going VIP? Click here to see the VIP food menu.
- If you leave the premises, make sure to get a stamp on your hand for re-entry.
Okay, now that we got all of that out of the way…Lets get to the FUN STUFF!
12:00pm: VIP GATES OPEN AND VIP ATTENDEES ENTER THROUGH HOME PLATE CLUB
12:00pm: VIP food is set out upstairs in the 3rd level VIP area.
12:15, 12:30, and 12:45 pm: VIP ATTENDEES RECEIVE GUIDED TOUR
Experience a private tasting in the Home Plate Club, get a behind the scenes look at the Gwinnett Stripers locker room and first dibs at walking the bases and beer tasting on the field!
1pm: GENERAL ADMISSION GATES OPEN and the Beer starts flowin’!
1pm: The Geeks Band starts jammin’ onstage!
1pm: Concession stands open – time to grub!
4pm: VIP food is cleared (grab another slider to soak up the beer)
4:45pm: Last call! Fill those cups with your fave brew one last time.
5pm: The Geeks Band takes a bow.
5:01pm: Find your DD, Hop on the Tannery Shuttle, or CALL UBER / LYFT!