Brought to you by the creators of Suwanee Beer Fest, voted “Best Festival in Gwinnett” by the 2014, 2015 and 2016 Gwinnett Daily Post Reader’s Choice Awards, the GBF event organizers are committed to making this Gwinnett’s next legendary beer festival.
We are stoked to announce that this year’s festival is shaping up to be the biggest Cinco de Mayo Party in Gwinnett! We’ve created a list of fun things happening this year that you DON’T want to miss out on!
- This event actually takes place both INSIDE the stadium and ON the field, offering a 360 degree, beer-tasting experience with tents lining the concourse and berm.
- There will be over 150 Craft Beer Samples from Breweries all over the Southeast. (see the full beer and breweries.)
- In between sips, festival attendees can visit and shop at these local vendor booths in the stadium: Explore Gwinnett, Faith and Water, LLC, K1 Speed, LulaRoe, Medieval Times, Montford Misfits, NV Bath Body Bar, Southern Recipe Pork Rinds, Vivify Beverages, and Tannery Row Ale House.
- We will have Cinco de Mayo Festivities throughout the stadium! Sip on Jose Cuervo Margaritas at the Beverage Superstore tent, enjoy Dos Equis Cervezas, and Street Tacos from Tannery Row Ale House.
- The Geeks Band will be playing everyone’s favorite “guilty pleasure” songs on stage during the festival.
- Festival attendees can “Drink their way home” as they visit the Specialty Brewery tents located at first, second, and third base.
- Worried about having to drive? Tannery Row Ale House will be offering free shuttles to and from the event, as well as hosting a Cinco De Mayo after party back at the Tannery.
- We know drinking all that beer will work up an appetite, so we’ve made sure Food Trucks and vendors are available throughout the stadium: Bustin’ Butts BBQ, Daddy O’Briens Irish Pub, King of Pops, and Smash Juice Café
- Everyone will bring home a commemorative tasting glass and the Suwanee Magazine tent will be selling fun goodies and 2018 GBF T-shirts.
- Peachstate Cornhole will have a sweet set-up with boards available for attendees to use.
- Going VIP? Besides all of the other perks VIP members will receive (see 8 reasons to go VIP), we are offering a “VIP Experience” at this Year’s festival: For the first time, VIP attendees will gain access to the event through the Stripers Homeplate Club. Here, these ticket holders will grab a quick appetizer and beer before being led on a guided tour through the Stripers private corridor. See the clubhouse, batting cage and locker room and end the tour with a cold beer in the Stripers dugout! Cheers!
We can’t wait to see Everyone at Gwinnett’s Largest Cinco De Mayo Party THIS Saturday!
Tickets are still for sale online, but HURRY they are selling fast!